Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Is it over?

So I'm leaving in less than 12 hours, but I don't think that it means that the blog is done for. I will continue to post some more reflections and stories as they come back to me. I will defenitely post a bunch of pictures, too. Once school starts, however, I can't primise a thing.

I woke up to the Lubogas surprising me with a kanzu, a long robe wore by men at special occasions. We took some pictures and pretended that I was their son at his introduction ceremony, basically an official engagement. Meanwhile, I was in my PJs under the kanzu. Pictures to come.

I feel sad about leaving here. I have really developed an excellent relationship with the Lubogas and some other people in the area. (sigh)

I have about 5 minutes of internet left, and I definitely don't wanna spend my last day in front of a computer. So, I'm gonna go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It ain't over till the people of Mpererwe get a report of your results and maybe some pictures from you! And then it ain't over in your head ever.

Good to have you home.